Central Cheshire IAPT service provides a range of services for individuals aged 16 and over who have common mental health problems and are registered with GP surgeries within the Central Cheshire area.
The service can provide psychological therapies (also known as talking therapies) for the following difficulties:
- Depression and low mood
- Panic Disorder
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Health anxiety and medically unexplained symptoms
- Social phobia
- Specific phobia
- Trauma (including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bereavement and loss
- Anxiety/ depression in people with long term conditions
- Post-natal anxiety/depression
The team includes Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWP’s), Cognitive Behavioural Therapists (CBT Therapists), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapists (EMDR Therapists), Counsellors, Employment Support Advisors and Administrators.
One in four people experience a mental health problem at some point in their lifetime.
Central Cheshire IAPT service has been introduced to offer quality, effective and timely services for people experiencing a range of mental health issues.
You can access the service by: