Over 18 and have a serious medical condition such as diabetes, asthma, stroke or are pregnant
This year 50-64 year olds will be also be entitled to a flu jab which should be available in November.
We will be texting patients to book an appointment over the next few weeks once the stock has arrived for your group.
Our next Clinic is on: Saturday 24th October 2020 it is for over 65s and under 65s and is by invitation only.
Patients will then need to call and book in for an appointment.
Patients attending appointments for flu clinic
If you have any symptoms a continuous cough, High temperature or fever, change or loss of taste or smell, or if anyone else in the household has any of the symptoms please do NOT attend the appointment.
· Please come to the new main entrance located next to the pharmacy at the side of the building (Cold Hub)
· Please adhere to 2-metre social distancing.
· Please wear a mask and you will be asked to sanitize your hands on arrival.
· Please wear a short sleeve shirt or blouse.
· Do not arrive early or late to the appointment arrive on time
· You may have to wait outdoors due to social distancing if it’s raining bring an umbrella
· Reception will be closed for any enquiries.
· We are operating a one-way system to keep everybody safe.